Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Easy Way Tips in Learning Algebra


I have to admit that algebra is not one of my favorite subjects in high school even when I have already learned about elementary algebra when I was in elementary school. But high school algebra was more difficult and complicated, but thanks to the help of my teacher, my parents and in reading several materials from the library and in the Internet, I was able to overcome my fear of Algebra. Moreover, I learned on how to learn Algebra the easy way by just following several tips or guidelines that I learned from my  teacher, my parents and in the reading materials that I read and studied.



You do not have to be a mathematics wizard in becoming effective in learning Algebra and being able to solve any algebraic problems and operations without much difficulty. All it takes are several simple steps or tips and you would be able to overcome your previous difficulties on how to come up with solutions to algebraic problems that range from the easy to the most difficult.



The tips on how to learn Algebra the easy way:

· I learned that I should first review the basic principles in arithmetic and mathematics by doing practice sets that cover the basics of mathematics and arithmetic. So I read my previous books that cover pre-algebra and their basics and I thoroughly read and reviewed them again. Then, I searched the library for introductory books on algebra. From the reading materials I studied, I learned that the thinner the algebra books, the better because the thinner books contain the basic topics that are good for beginners like me.



· In reading a basic algebra book, the order of topics that I should first read and study would be the topics concerning the numbers or arithmetic review, lines, polynomials and functions. I learned that those topics are the building blocks in algebra that would give a smooth transition to the range of higher-level fields in mathematics.



· For every section in the book that I read and study, I should write down the essential information in note cards such as the important vocabulary, algorithms and formulas including the steps for solving common problems and equations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment